Steps on how to delete whatsapp account
Note: You cannot remove your account using web. You can only use your mobile device to remove it.
- Step 1: Open Whatsapp
- Step 2: On the top right corner, click the three dots above “Calls” menu.
- Step 3: Click on “Settings”
- Step 4: Click on Account
- Step 5: Click on “Delete My Account”
- Step 6: Confirm your country code and enter your phone number.
- Step 7: Click on “Delete My Account”
After that, you will be asked for reasons to leave Whatsapp (since they don’t know it). Enter the reasons and you will be asked one final time to confirm it. Once you click it, it’s done. Now you have your account permanently deleted including messages and groups you were in.
Also Read: Neuralink Explained
What Whatsapp Cannot Know About You & Some Facts
- They can’t see your personal messages or hear your calls, and neither can Facebook
- They don’t keep logs of who everyone is messaging or calling
- They can’t see your shared location and neither can Facebook
- They don’t share your contacts with Facebook
- Groups remain private
- You can set your messages to disappear
- You can download your data